Preschool applications for new families begin February 1, 2024.
The preschool staff at Berean Christian Preschool is dedicated to providing a loving, nurturing, and safe environment for children to learn and explore. We understand that each child is unique; therefore, we strive to develop the curriculum around the child's needs instead of the child conforming to the strict demands of the curriculum. Our Bible-based curriculum teaches children language arts, math, science, motor skills, art, music, and Godly character traits. Children are taught to treat others with kindness, respect, and compassion and to properly prepare them for kindergarten.
Berean Christian Preschool offers programs for 2 year olds, 3 year olds and 4 year olds (including VPK), including part-time, full-time and wrap-around care.
Preschool application to Berean Christian School consists of the following process:
STEP 1 - A COMPLETED APPLICATION consists of the following:
- Completed online application
- VPK Certificate (if applicable) - failure to provide will result in your child being placed on a wait list.
STEP 2 – UPLOAD INFORMATION
If your child has an IEP, 504, Academic Plan or Evaluation performed by a Psychologist, this must be uploaded along with the enrollment packet. Failure to provide this information - if applicable - will result in your child being placed on a wait list.
STEP 3 - REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
- You will receive an email once your application has been received with a link to our enrollment packet.
- You will have seven (7) business days to complete the enrollment packet and submit the registration fee.
- Once this process has been completed, you will receive confirmation of your enrollment and a guarantee that your spot is held for the upcoming school year.
Berean Christian Preschool is fully accredited through ACSI and is a Gold Seal Quality Care Program.
FAILURE TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION WILL AFFECT YOUR STUDENT'S ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT.