SUMMER CAMP BEGINS JUNE 29, 2020.
PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMP
Since the school cafeteria is closed for the summer, children will need to come to camp each day with a packed lunch, 2-3 snacks, and a filled water bottle. Please bring a change of clothes and a pair of shoes to be kept in your child's cubby, as well as a fitted crib sheet and cover sheet for nap time.
Please remember that your child's physical and immunization must be up to date prior to entry into summer camp. A temperature check will take place before signing your child in and out for the day as well as a health checklist completed each morning. Please allow enough time for this process.
We are excited to announce Camp Bulldog registration is now open!
K5 — 8th
- Full-Day 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Extended Care 7:00am-8:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm
Activity Schedule (Off-Campus): tentative — depart by 9:00am/return by 4:00pm
- Non-refundable Registration $80.00 (includes two T-shirts)
- Non-refundable/Non-transferable Tuition $220.00 - full week
- Extended Care: $25.00 per week
- Extra T-shirts: $10 each or $25 for 3; based on current inventory
- Snacks/Drinks: $1.00 cash per item (options/supply will vary daily)
Open to grades: Currently enrolled Berean students only in K5 - 8th
Registration deadline: Saturday, 06/27/2020 by 3:00 pm
- Camp activities will emphasize building individual confidence, teamwork, and highlight the fun factor! A single point scripture will be incorporated and reiterated in application daily.
- The daily itinerary will provide options and variety.
- Activities include crafts, fitness, sports, virtual lessons, team-building, and enrichment.
- Healthy breakfast snack
- Healthy full lunch
- 2 drink options
- Healthy afternoon snack
- Appropriate attire - Camp T-shirts, Shorts, Socks
- Personal refillable water bottle
- Facial mask (per Palm Beach County 6/24/2020 mandate; refer to waiver)
- We provide a safe, fun-filled, Christ-centered environment for your children to spend their summer days.