Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)
K4 Extended Child Development Program
BEREAN NEW STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
STEP 1 - A COMPLETED APPLICATION consists of the following:
⦁ Completed online application
⦁ VPK Certificate - failure to provide will result in your child being placed on a wait list.
STEP 2 – UPLOAD INFORMATION
If your child has an IEP, 504, Academic Plan or Evaluation performed by a Psychologist, this must be uploaded along with the enrollment packet. Failure to provide this information - if applicable - will result in your child being placed on a wait list.
STEP 3 – CAPTURE THE CULTURE PARENT MEETING
Parents are required to watch a video of our Capture the Culture Parent Meeting and answer questions about what you have watched.
Video link: https://youtu.be/kyvErdWrd2E
- What are three of the virtues from our virtue study Mrs. Sosnicki mentions?
- What is the main form of communication that Mr. Skierski mentions that we use in our school?
- What is the name of the book Mr. Dupere gives away at the end of the meeting?
Once you have watched the video and answered the questions, you can send the answers to Mrs. O'Brien at email@example.com.
STEP 4 - REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
- You will receive an email once your application has been received with a link for our enrollment packet.
- You will have seven (7) business days to complete the enrollment packet and submit the registration fee.
- Once that has been completed, parents are to make an appointment with Mrs. Mickie Lewis in the Business Office to finalize your tuition.
- Once this process has been completed, you will receive a conformation of your enrollment and guarantee your spot is held for the upcoming school year.
FAILURE TO DISLOSE INFORMATION WILL AFFECT YOUR STUDENT'S ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT.