Registration Fees (non-refundable):
$300.00 – if re-enrolled by 1/31/20 ($900 max per family)
$350.00 – re-enrolled on or after 2/28/20 ($1,050 max per family)
$425.00 – re-enrolled on or after 3/02/20 ($1,275 max per family)
$300.00 — in addition to the $100.00 application fee ($900 max per family)
Full price for the Oldest Student
- 10% Discount for the 2nd Student
- 15% Discount for the 3rd Student
- 20% Discount for the 4th Student
Students that qualify for the McKay Scholarship will pay the grade-appropriate tuition rate. The McKay Scholarship will cover the ESE services (K5 - 12th grade) See ESE Fee Schedule.
- Monthly Tuition payments due the first of each month thru 5/1/21
- 2% Discount for bi-annual payment if paid by 6/8/20 and 12/8/20
- 4% Discount for annual payment if paid by 6/8/20
Textbooks are provided for student use; therefore, textbooks remain the property of BCS. If a student loses or damages a book, a replacement fee will be assessed.
- Spring Football $50.00
- Athletic Fee (Intramural / K4-6th) per student, per sport $80.00
- Athletic Fee (Middle School / JV) per student, per sport $110.00
- Athletic Fee (Varsity) per student, per sport $140.00
- Athletic Fee Football $210.00
- Secondary Fine Arts Fee (7th - 12th Grade) Drama, Music, Art $25.00
- Secondary Science Lab Fee (9th - 12th Grade) $15.00
- Robotics Science Lab Fee (7th - 8th Grade) $25.00
*Registration Fees, Categorized Other Fees, and Participation Fees are neither refundable nor transferable.