Registration Fees (non-refundable): Returning Students:
- $300.00 – if re-enrolled by 1/31/23 ($900 max per family)
- $350.00 – if re-enrolled by 2/28/23 ($1,050 max per family)
- $425.00 – re-enrolled on or after 3/1/23 ($1,275 max per family)
New Students: OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS 02/1/23
- $25 Application Fee due at the time of application
- $75 Testing Fee due on the day of testing (in cash)
- $300.00 Registration Fee due at time of enrollment ($900 max per family)
- K5-6th Grade $11,000.00
- 7th-8th Grade $11,800.00
- 9th-12th Grade $12,500.00
Multiple Sibling Discount per household (K2-12th):
- Full Price for the Oldest Student
- 10% Discount for the 2nd student
- 15% Discount for the 3rd student
- 20% Discount for the 4th student
Additional Academic Services:
Students that qualify for the Family Empowerment or FES-UA Scholarship will pay the grade appropriate tuition rate in addition the following ESE fees.
Testing Fee (paid in cash on day of testing) $100.00
K5-4 Early Intervention $1,000 per subject area
K5-12th Accommodations only $200.00
K5-12 Accommodations with Extended Time $500.00
2nd-6th ESE 2 Subjects (Math and ELA $4,750.00
2nd-6th ESE 1 Subject (Math or ELA) $3,750.00
7th-12th ESE English Class $1,750.00
7th-12th ESE Math Class $1,750.00
5th-12th Learning Strategies $1,750.00
9th-12th Extended Time Only on Standardized State Testing No Charge
- Monthly Tuition payment due date is chosen by the financially responsible parent (no changes once date is chosen).
- 2% Discount for bi-annual tuition payment if paid by 6/5/23 and 12/5/23
- 4% Discount for annual tuition payment if paid by 6/5/23
Student Fee (will be billed in 4 monthly installments of $150.00 beginning 8/1/23) $600.00
- Class trip for 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade (bus fee per student) $60.00
- Retreat Fee (7th & 8th Grade) $215.00
- Retreat Fee (9th-12th Grade) $235.00
- Senior Graduation Fee (Due 2/1/24) Includes Sitting Fee for Formal Pictures $300.00
- AP Exam fee (9th-12th Grade) $100.00 per class
- Withdrawal Fee prior to May 31, 2023 $50.00
- Withdrawal Fee on or after June 1, 2023 2/10 of annual tuition
- Late payment fee (per student) $25.00
- Return check fee $35.00
Textbooks are provided for student use; therefore, textbooks remain the property of BCS. If a student loses or damages a book, a replacement fee will be assessed.
Sports Participation Fees:
- Athletic Fee (Intramural / K4-6th) per student, per sport $80.00
- Spring Football $75.00
- Junior Varsity/Middle School Tackle (football only) $165.00
- Athletic Fee Football $335.00
- Athletic Fee (Middle School / JV) per student, per sport $135.00
- Athletic Fee (Varsity) per student, per sport $265.00
*Registration Fees, Mandatory Fees, Other Fees, and Participation Fees are neither refundable nor transferable.
*Additional supply fees may apply per sport.
*Sports participation fees include team-issued spirit gear.
*Senior Class Trips, Mission Trips, Mini-mester, and special field trips are not included in the above fees.