Students in K4 - 12th grades are required to wear a uniform and the school has contracted with Risse Brothers to provide our uniform needs. Risse Brothers will also provide our Physical Education uniforms for students in K5 - 12th.
Immunizations and Health Records
Florida's law requires that we must have the original, up-to-date Health and Immunization records on file, signed by a Florida physician, showing current information for each child registered. Your physician should have a supply of the Palm Beach County medical forms. Please follow the link for any questions you have regarding immunizations and health records.
RenWeb First-Time User Instructions
- Go to www.bereanchristianschool.org
- Click on the RenWeb link for your child’s school (upper right-looks like a pinwheel)
- Click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account” (below the login button)
- Enter your e-mail address carefully and click on the Create Account button
- The system will e-mail you instructions and a link to follow. This e-mail is valid for only a few hours for security reasons.
- Click on the link and create a username and password. It must be a unique username and the password is case-sensitive. The password must be 6 characters and at least one letter and number.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 and log in to RenWeb.