STUDENT APPLICATION PROCES
Berean Christian School operates on a wait pool system for all applications submitted. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE SPACE. A spot will not be held until you receive an acceptance letter.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION consists of the following. All the items listed are REQUIRED for your application to be reviewed.
• Completed online application.
• $25.00 application fee, paid online (non-refundable & non-transferable)
• Current year’s report card and transcript
• Previous 2 years’ report cards
• Previous 2 years’ standardized test scores
• IEP, 504, Psycho-Ed Evaluation, Academic and/or Behavior Plan (if applicable)
• Reference Forms from Math & English teachers and principal. References will be emailed from the online application.
Your application will receive an initial review by our Admissions Committee. Once it has been reviewed, the Admissions Office will inform you in writing of your application status (invitation to test or remaining in the wait pool).
Testing is required for Kindergarten-12th grade students and will be scheduled upon an invitation from the Admissions Department.
A $75 testing fee will be due in CASH on the day of testing. If you are testing through our ESE Department, there will be a $100 testing fee due in CASH on the day of testing. Please note that we require 24-hour cancellation notice.
All applicants are required to attend a family interview. K5-6th grade families will interview with our Elementary Principal and our 7th-12th grade families will interview with the Dean of Students. Both parents must be present at the time of the interview (unless there are extenuating circumstances).
FINAL ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE REVIEW
All applicants that have been tested and interviewed will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee. Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) will be communicated to all families in writing.
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
Once official acceptance has been received parents must:
• Complete the online enrollment packet & pay the $300 registration fee (non-refundable & non-transferable)
• Submit Step Up for Students information to the Admissions Office
Once this process is complete, you will receive a final email from the Admissions Office confirming your enrollment.