NEW STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
NOTE: If your child has an IEP, 504 Plan, or Psycho-Educational Evaluation, they must be submitted, along with report cards and teacher reference forms BEFORE you submit your application and pay the application fee.
- Completed Online Application (bereanchristianschool.org-Admissions-Online Application)
- $100.00 application fee, paid online (non-refundable & non-transferable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Last 2 years’ report cards
- Last 2 years’ standardized test scores
- Reference Forms from Math & English teacher and principal
- Copy of Step up, McKay, or PLSA letter (if applicable)
- Financial Contract filled out, initialed, and signed
The Admission's Office will contact you for an evaluation appointment after the above has been completed.
NOTE: If your child requires testing through our ESE Department, there will be an additional $25 fee due to one on one testing and additional time needed with the instructor. This will need to be paid with CASH on the day of testing.
- Saturdays @ 9:00 am - 4/10/21, 4/24/21, 5/1/21
- June Tu/Th @ 10:00 am - 6/1/21, 6/3/21, 6/8/21, 6/10/21, 6/15/21, 6/17/21, 6/22/21, 6/24/21, 6/29/21
- July Tu/Th @ 10:00 am - 7/1/21, 7/6/21, 7/8/21, 7/13/21, 7/15/21, 7/20/21, 7/22/21, 7/27/21, 7/29/21
- August - By Appointment Only
***Please note that we require 24 hours cancellation notice, or you will be charged an additional $50 to reschedule the test date.
MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT INTERVIEW
All 7th-12th grade students will complete a Student Profile Survey and meet with our Dean of Students for an interview.
Official acceptance (or non-acceptance) will be communicated to all families in writing. Once official acceptance has been received, parents will make an appointment with Mrs. Mickie Lewis in the Business Office to submit a $300 non-refundable registration fee and sign a copy of the financial contract. This process will complete your enrollment and guarantee your spot is held for the upcoming school year.