EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT EDUCATION
Our teachers are highly qualified in teaching students with exceptionalities. We provide pull out instruction in K5-12th grade in the area of Language Arts and Math. Students attend the rest of their academic classes with their grade level classmates.
The elementary/intermediate ESE program provides Direct Instruction for Language Arts and Math in a small group setting. Direct instruction is a rigorously developed, highly scripted method for teaching that is fast-paced and provides constant interaction between students and the teacher.
In grades 7th through 12th, we offer ESE English, ESE Math, and Learning Strategies. These classes cover the same curriculum as a typical grade-level Math or English class in a smaller learning environment allowing for their accommodations to be met. Learning Strategies is designed to teach students study skills, organization skills, and a way to provide support in all academic areas. Students who require extended time on tests must be enrolled in Learning Strategies.
In order to be considered for the ESE program, parents must provide the school with a copy of a current IEP (Individual Education Plan) and/or 504 Plan, Psycho-educational evaluation, prior year’s final report card as well as the most recent accommodation plan and report card.
ESE Services & Fees
(ESE Fees are in addition to tuition)
- Application Fee $100.00
- Testing Fee (paid in cash on the day of testing) $25.00
- K5-6th Grade - 2 Subjects $4,500.00
- K5-6th Grade - 1 Subject $3,500.00
- Integrated English Class (7th-12th) $1,500.00
- Integrated Math Class (7th-12th) $1,500.00
- ESE Learning Strategies: Required for 7-8th grade; ESE Dept. discretion for 10-12th grade $1,500.00
- Accommodations only $200.00
- Reading Intervention $50.00
- Math Intervention $50.00