In order to be considered for the ESE program, parents must provide the school with a copy of a current IEP (Individual Education Plan) or 504 and the most recent evaluation and report card.
The fees below will be added to your grade level tuition (Please see the Tuition and Fee Schedule for grade level tuition and additional fees). They may be made along with your monthly tuition payments. All Payments are due the 1st of each month.
ESE Services - K5-12th Grade
- Application Fee $125.00
- K5-6th Grade - 2 Subjects $4,500.00
- K5-6th Grade - 1 Subject $3,500.00
- Integrated English Class (7th-12th) $1,500.00
- Integrated Math Class (7th-12th) $1,500.00
- ESE Learning Strategies: Required for (7th-9th) / at ESE department's discretion for 10th-12th grade. $1,500.00
- Annual fee for ESE students that needs accommodations only $200.00
- Reading Intervention $50.00
- Math Intervention $50.00
No discounts apply to ESE services.
If you need any information regarding our ESE services, please contact our ESE director.